VOSI Research Report RR 12-V50.2A
The Contribution of Mercury, the MMR and DPT Triple Vaccines and Genetics as Causal Factors in Learning Disabilities and Autism
- "Recommended Childhood Immunization Schedule, United States, 2002". American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) (http://www.aap.org/family/parents/immunize.htm)
- "Vaccine Insanity 2-2-02", Dr. Mercola's Top Rated Free Weekly Health Newsletter. (http://www.mercola.com/2002/feb/2/vaccine_insanity.htm)
- "Congregation of Universal Wisdom - Survey Data 06-05-2002", Walter Schilling, DC Director.
- "The Secrets of Autism", Time Magazine, May 6, 2002., J. Madeleine Nash
- "The Lethal Dangers of the Billion Dollar Vaccine Business", Money Magazine, December 1996.
- VOSI Research Report RR8-V50.2, "Standard
for Eliminating Mercury (Thimerosal) in Vaccines, Ban the Triple Vaccines, DPT
& MMR, and Permit Freedom of Choice".
- Rimland, Bernard, Tables 1 & 2 "Cause or Coincidence: Number of Cases of Autism by Year of Birth" & "Vaccine Doses in the First Two Years of Life". Table 3,
"California Department of Health Services Autism cases by Year".
- "The Andy Wakefield Story", Telegraph (UK), June 8, 2002.
- Determine the % contribution of Mercury, the MMR and DPT Triple Vaccines and Genetics as Causal Factors in Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Determine the effect of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) vaccination schedule on the
incidence of autism
Increase in Vaccines and Doses
Reference 2, Dr. Mercola's "Vaccine Insanity", shows that in the past 17 years the number of Vaccine Recommendations by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) (Ref. 1.) has gone from 3 to 7. Each of these additional shots contain multiple strains of virus, resulting in over TWICE as many shots, an increase of 6 to 15, AND EXPOSURE TO OVER 4 TIMES as many strains of virus, an increase from 12 to 51 strains of virus.
Of the 3 American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) vaccine recommendations of 1985, DTP, Oral Polio and MMR, the Oral Polio vaccine has been removed. In Reference 5, it was known and shown that this oral vaccine was capable of passing the polio virus to the parent, or any one that handles the baby's diapers, changes or cleans the baby. There were cases of Polio being passed onto the caregivers of infants, and while this was going on the drug manufacturer knew this was a possibility and did not put the money into creating a vaccine injection that would have eliminated the spread of Polio.
Reference 7, shows data collected by Bernard Rimland, Director of the Autism Research Institute (ARI), from the
California Department of Health Services. This data shows vaccine doses in the first two years of life nearly TRIPLED from 8 to 24 doses during 1980 to 2002. (Ref. 7, Table 2). There are now up to 51 strains of virus which infants are exposed to.
Ref. 7, Table 1
Ref. 7, Table 2
Increase in Autism Cases
In Reference 7, Table 3, additional data, collected by Bernard Rimland referencing the
California Department of Health Services data, shows an increase in "Autism Related Cases by
Year". There is a direct correlation between the increase in autism cases and the time that the MMR triple vaccine was introduced.
Ref. 7 Table 3
"Autism Related Cases by Year"
California Department of Health Services data
Ref. 3, Table 1B,
summarizes the data from a group of 90 children considered by their parents to have mental
disabilities. Mercury containing vaccines, triple vaccines and genetics were the
3 categories listed as causes of mental disability. The survey shows that mercury containing shots contributed
18%, the triple vaccines contributed 62% while genetics played a 20% role.
Ref. 3. Table 1B
Ref. 3, Table 1A, shows the year of each child's
birthday in the study and that most cases occurred from 1985-1999.
The Reference 4, TIME Magazine article on autism, emphasize genetics as the
primary research by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and Institute of
Medicine (IOM). The Congregation of Universal Wisdom (CUW) Survey, Ref 3, shows that in the opinion of parents, the
primary cause of autism are vaccines. The opinions of parents are discounted by
the "government experts" who seem to be more concerned with the bottom-line of
the medical and pharmaceutical industries, than the safety of our children.
Ref. 3, Table 1A
In reviewing previous data from VOSI Standard V50.2, Ref.6, Table 1, it can be seen that the effects of the Hep. B,
Measles and Mumps shots are ineffective, showing that the probability of
contracting these diseases, when exposed to the vaccinations is greater than
that in the unvaccinated child.
Reference 8, states how Dr. Wakefield in conjunction with Professor John O'Leary at Trinity College, Dublin, revealed the presence of the measles virus in the gut of 75 of 91 autistic children with bowel disease. Dr. Wakefield now reveals, ''more than 95 per cent of those who had the virus in their gut had MMR as their only documented exposure to measles''. Reference 8 also states
that Japan has banned the MMR Triple vaccine since 1993 and will only allow single shot
vaccinations. In the United Kingdom, 1 in 86 primary school children currently have autism, compared with 1 in
2200 in 1988.
First and foremost all parents and prospective parents should know the following:
- Based on a parents' survey of 90 children, the % contribution of Mercury, the MMR and DPT Triple Vaccines and Genetics, as Causal Factors in Learning Disabilities and Autism, are respectively, 18%, 62% and 20%.
- The United States Government, the National Institute of Health (NIH) and
Center for Disease Control (CDC) should be investigating vaccinations as the
primary cause of autism and learning disabilities. Genetics is a secondary,
not primary cause of the autism epidemic.
- Based on the introduction of the MMR triple vaccine in the United States in
1979, Bernard Rimland's reports show an increased spike in the number of
Autism related cases in California approximately the same time as the
introduction of the MMR triple vaccine.
- The increase in the past 17 years of AAP recommended shots is out of control. The introduction of more shots increases the likelihood for more vaccine related injuries (learning disabilities/autism)
- Increased cases of autism and mental disabilities are appearing with the increase of childhood vaccinations.
The present world-wide autism rate is approximately 1 in 100 school-age children.
- The Mercola, Rimland, and VOSI data all support a direct relation between vaccines and dramatically increased cases in autism and learning disabilities.
- The United States should follow the lead of Japan who, in 1993, eliminated
the MMR vaccine in favor of three separate doses.
- VOSI V50.2, "Standard for Eliminating
Mercury (Thimerosal) in Vaccines, Ban the Triple Vaccines, DPT & MMR, and
Permit Freedom of Choice", must be reviewed and referenced in
regulatory decisions by the Center for disease Control (CDC), the Food and
Drug Administration (FDA) and the Department of Education (DOEd). This action
must be enforced by representative Dan Burton's Government
Reform Committee that has been holding vaccine/autism meetings for many